Just wanted to report that the antibiotics did the trick and I am FINALLY healthy again. About 2 days into taking the pills I was feeling at least 85% better and was 100% within 2 more days. It feels sooooooooo good to feel good again! A month was WAY too long to be feeling crummy. Lets not do that again.
On other news, Matt is doing great! I feel bad that he often does get much 'post-time' on here. I keep telling him he needs to post something on occassion... but I don't see that happening. So, here is my update for those who would like one!
He is working, working, working w/BMC still and we are quite grateful that he has a job. Knock on wood, but his job seems pretty stable for now in spite of their recent bankruptcy. "It's a good kind of bankruptcy, not a bad one." Right!
He'll be wrapping up school this coming April and he is already looking around for large companies where we can apply that will get us heading eastward - closer to family. We're trying not to get our sights set on anything too particular since we have no idea what the market will look like next Spring! Hooray for graduating! He started school in Jan of 2005 and took a break that spring/summer - so he'll be graduating in 5 years time - not bad for working full time and supporting a family! What can I say, he is amazing.
He'll be wrapping up school this coming April and he is already looking around for large companies where we can apply that will get us heading eastward - closer to family. We're trying not to get our sights set on anything too particular since we have no idea what the market will look like next Spring! Hooray for graduating! He started school in Jan of 2005 and took a break that spring/summer - so he'll be graduating in 5 years time - not bad for working full time and supporting a family! What can I say, he is amazing. He is also keeping quite busy with church where he is now serving with the young men (12-18 yrs). He never participated in Boy Scouts as a youth so he is learning a lot! He is also still serving as the HOA president, but his term will be up in September... yay! That yay is mostly for me, because even if he does complain about it from time to time, he likes it deep down. :)
He also got a Seven Peaks (water park) pass and so he is excited for many quick family rendevous in the wave pool this summer. We had our first jaunt together Monday night and it was nice to get out and have some fun for a bit between school, homework, and everything else!
*Matt told me to add "and I love my wife!" :-D
Now I better get to other things I need to get done while Mason naps.............. ta ta for now!
2 comments:
glad you're feeling better! and congratulations to matt (and you!) on being done with the hoa soon and, most especially, on graduation being so near!
and let me put in a plug for finding a job in tulsa! it's a great place and within a days drive of dixon. what could be better?! oh, and you'd have some great friends to hang out with. :)
I am so happy that you are finally feeling normal again! That is great about Matt. I hope that you guys get a great job and are able to move East. We love it here!
Post a Comment