Mason's new thing is to play in his crib during naptime instead of sleep! This morning he played for an entire hour (yes, he was tired when I layed him down) before finally falling asleep for only 30 minutes. I think he gets a kick out of practicing his new skills - rolling, wiggling around, moving his legs is random directions, etc. Although it is causing short naps, he isn't fussing much (sometimes not at all) to go to sleep and is often waking up happy, so I'll take it! When he finally fell asleep this morning this is what we found (his head is the complete opposite direction of where it was when I laid him down) --- and don't worry, he is breathing :) What a goof!
2 comments:
Don't you wonder how on earth they maneuver themselves the way they do? Silly baby. We'll be out in July and the boys can play then! :)
i love those kinds of pictures. we've got a few of benny like that when he was little. very cute!
Post a Comment