While I was home at Christmas I found some of my baby stuff - including a calendar that my Mom wrote all my milestones. I learned that I rolled from my stomach to my back at 2 months and 3 days old... and at that point, I had no idea Mason could be doing that task that early. I realize that I spent a lot more time on my tummy than Mason does (considering I slept on my stomach), but it gave me new motivation to give him more tummy time to develop those types of skills! Lets just say - Mason is no fan of tummy time. Instead of sweet enjoyment, it just frustrates the dickens out of him.
So,...I was on the phone with my Mom this morning and that calendar came up and we were talking about his dislike of tummy time. I was sitting on the floor with Mason on a blanket while we talked, so I thought, what the heck, I'll stick him on his stomach. Believe it or not, just as soon as I had stuck him tummy side down he smoothly rolled over to his back! No fussing, no rocking - he seemed to be some pro, flipping himself effortlessly! I couldn't believe what I had just witnessed and am still slightly shocked. Maybe someday soon I will get video... Way to go Mase!
2 comments:
Way to go Mason!! Keep it up!!
Granny Kay said, "He's so smart!" Keep rolling over and over!
Post a Comment