Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Blessing Outfit Photo Shoot


I knew I needed to get some pictures of Mason in his outfit, so I went for it today. Better late than never, right? It was a little hard to talk to him to get him to smile while centering the camera and taking the picture - his head was cut off in a few of them :) But, I think it was a success overall!

8 comments:

Laura said...

He looks so darling! Love that sweet little smile. It was fun to chat today.

Maranda said...

Oh my gosh, he is such a model!!

Megan said...

He is so cute...what a handsome little guy!

Anonymous said...

I love your baby so much and I don't even know him! He is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen! Really!

Laura said...

he is so dang cute. I love it!!

Whitney said...

Oh! What a cutie!

Ellie said...

I love the one where is propping himself up like the stud that he is...

Jessica said...

You guys better watch out, you have model material here