Although we were sent to the hospital being told we needed him out by 3 PM, here I am, back at home! The tests at the hospital ended up inconclusive and so they decided to just send me home until my contractions got going on their own. No complaints here bc I would reaaaally like to avoid pitocin and am much happier at home. The monitor showed I am having some regular contractions, but I'm not noticing them. Mason also appeared to be strong and healthy!
.... I'll be bouncing on my ball and walking if anyone needs me!...
7 comments:
I am loving the play by play! GOOD lUCK! Enjoy your last hours of freedom!!
Wow! I hope the ball gets rolling today :) Thanks for keeping this updated. Now that I know you are in labor I think I'll be checking, uh EVERY MINUTE! I hope all goes well :)
So crazy! I was thinking about you all day - didn't think that you were going to be back home, but glad to hear everything is going well and Mason is safe and healthy!
I hope everything goes smoothly and quickly! I will send some pitocin-free vibes your way.
I'm with Tia- I keep checking and checking. :) I'm pretty sure that Andrew thinks I'm your stalker now. :) I hope by the time You're reading this everything is going well for you! Good luck!
Just hang in there! Nobody ever stayed pregnant forever!
good luck!! I know you are excited to be done but try and enjoy the last moments of freedom. go do something fun, see a movie or eat at your favorite restaurant.
Post a Comment