Sunday, April 18, 2010

24 weeks... FINALLY a picture!

Baby #2, I do love you so, I am sorry I have neglected picture taking. Here you are in all your glory at 24 weeks!


P.S. I didn't really have a huge problem with water weight with Mason (or at least it wasn't noticeable to me until the very end) and yet I couldn't get my ring on YESTERDAY. Poo! At this rate I may be swollen to the size of an elephant in no time. I will be employing all suggestions to avoid it, as provided by google, asap. Any additional suggestions are welcome!


8 comments:

Becker said...

Ha! I was TAKING a picture when you posted this one! I've taken hardly any either. It's all right...let's just take a bunch AFTER the baby's born :)

Anonymous said...

oh yea!!! Thank you! you are such a cute pregnant girl!

PS I love your shorts!

Mandy said...

Thank you!!! :)

Unknown said...

I think you look great!!!! I feel like I'm that big sometimes and your 3 weeks ahead of me!!! haha... Yeah I've noticed my ring getting tighter... Not fun!

Beth said...

Cute baby bump!

faith said...

24 weeks?! Wow! You're sure looking great.

Anonymous said...

Great Biceps Sis!!!!!!

Love Ya,
Joel

Diana Taylor said...

Lookin' good, are those maternity shorts? If so where did you find them, I only found 1 pair so far from Old navy and they aren't near as cute.