
No needles this doctor's visit, which was a pleasant surprise! We have a fabulous 23 lb, 32.5 inch bean sprout who is wowing us each day with his leaps and bounds in development. They really seem to take off around 18 months, learning and displaying new skills every day - it is incredible! His language is one of those skills and it is really fun to hear him say (or attempt to say) new words. He is FINALLY using 'Mama' (he had occasionally said it before, but not much and not really towards me) and I am not tired of hearing it yet :) - I think it is adorable. These are some "easter/18 month" pictures -- our little stud muffin!

5 comments:
He seriously couldn't be any cuter! And he seems like a little mini-Matt. Soo cute!!
He is so adorable! I remember Marne's talking really started taking off around 18 months. It's so fun when they start chattering.
That is such a fun age. They all are! I really think it keeps getting better and better. You sure have a cutie!
and nursery!! he is so cute!
What a Doll! He is so cute! and congratulations on the second little one!
Post a Comment