I am usually not great at participating in April Fools - I always want to do something, but usually forget or can't come up with anything. I changed that this year and had a little fun with Matt...
I sent him this email:
"Hey hon - I just got a phone call from a Mr. Lyon? Sounds like its something about HOA. He asked that you call as soon as possible -- doesn't sound like he'll be a pain or anything, just had a few questions? His number is (801) 582-1631. Love you! Jordyn"
A few minutes later I got a call from him... he was laughing pretty hard and sputtering "I am going to get you!" Turns out he called the zoo twice before catching on -- the first time he just thought he had dialed the number wrong. hahahahaha The only sad part was that the number was just to a recording, it would have been de-lightful if he had actually asked for a Mr. Lyon!
I also made this for dinner:
Cupcakes? I think not! It is meatloaf with mashed potatoes on top. :) Meatloaf seems to be the go-to for creative cooking. Hooray for meatloaf!
Hope y'all had fun too!
5 comments:
AWESOME! I was lame and didn't do anything. I think I might copy you next year! :)
You are so clever! I didn't do anything but my husband put salt in my water. I didn't think it was that funny.
that's hilarious, jordyn. i never do anything for april fools day. i did see the meatloaf cupcake idea on another blog and thought, maybe someday...
so, did matt do anything to you? or are you too embarrassed to share? :)
wow.. I wish I was as creative as you Jo.. I didn't do squat :)
I'm loving the meatloaf cup cakes too!! Thats gotta be the most creative idea I've seen!
Post a Comment