Thursday, March 26, 2009

Re: Flying by yourself with a baby

A BIG
THANK YOU...

To the nice lady who held Mason on the plane so I could get his diapers/wipes out of the overhead bin...
To the young boy who offered his tray on the plane for my drink...
To the woman who helped pick up the contents of my purse when it spilled in Chicago...
To the grandma who held him so I could get dressed again after security...
To the woman who offered her husband in case I needed any assistance...
To the TSA worker who looked for his sock...
To another man who helped gather the contents of my purse at the baggage claim (note to self: need a purse that closes completely)...
To the man who carried my bag down the narrow airplane walkway so I didn't have to struggle with it...


And many others! I am grateful that people are so kind and considerate. I hope one day I can look out for the mother traveling alone and lend a helping hand!
Coming Soon: posts about the trip!

4 comments:

Meg said...

Haha cute. :) This is Megan (Katie's little sister by the way, I follow your blog btw). Your little Mason is adorable! I'm glad you survived the flight!

Mandy said...

I'm glad people were so nice! It makes it much easier to fly doesn't it?

faith said...

how nice to have so many people help. what a blessing. glad you survived and that everything went well!

Laura said...

It's definitely not easy flying with a baby, especially by yourself. It's great that people in the world are still willing to help.