October 2006
September 2008 (getting closer)
March 2009
Walking in the room...
My stripes... that ended up a little strange. I created an optical illusion! Not sure if the picture shows it well, but the stripes are blue and green -- the same green that the other three walls are... but the stripes look beige. Oh Well!
The wall words! Courtesy of Mom & her new Cricut. They were the finishing touch.
There you have it! This room was a labor of love -- it all came together thanks to MANY people! I can't even name it all but so much of the room is thanks to gifts and the craftiness of others -- my mom made the valance while she was here when Mason was born, Katie made the awesome modge podge letters (you should see an up close picture, SO cute!), the cross stitch on the wall is complements of Mom Haggard, and on and on! I love the room and enjoy spending time in it with Mason - I feel blessed to have such a great space that reminds me of so many people I love!
2 comments:
so cute!!! love it! that puts me in the mood for painting.. I still have our bedroom left.
I love it! I almost can't believe that you did all those stripes. Except that I know you and how many walls you have already painted in that house of yours! Thanks for sharing
Post a Comment