Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Living Room Reveal (+kitchen window)


There is nothing quite like a company-deadline to make you decide to complete some projects! Unfortunately I have way too many to complete them all in time, but painting windows was a worthy goal! So, this brings me to this post: it is high-time to show a snapshot of the front room.
Work completed: new carpet, some new drywall due to a previous leak in the roof, new baseboards, new crown molding, painted ceiling, painted walls, new front door, removed wallpaper, painted window, tiled an entryway. And supposedly the ceiling fan we bought a year ago might be installed sometime soon :)



AND... check out the painted-window in the kitchen! Huge difference! I now have 4 windows down, only 3 more to go (in the boys' bedrooms... wish me luck!).

5 comments:

Laura said...

Way to go! It looks awesome. If anyone could redo a house and make it look awesome, it would definitely be you and Matt. Hope you are doing well! I miss you!

faith said...

That looks so great!! And definitely agreed, painting around the windows is a huge difference! Way to go.

Unknown said...

You rock.. just saying :D

Unknown said...

It looks gorgeous!!! Awesome job :)

Joy said...

You are so talented! If I ever buy a house, I am just going to hire you.