Our Baby Bumble Bee
{Lincoln's favorite song is "Baby Bumble Bee". Although I am not a big party planner (besides planning the menu), I thought it'd be fun to do his birthday party with that theme - hence all the black/yellow!}
(wall word, year of pictures, bumble bees on the wall!)
About Lincoln... has the sweetest face, a darling smile, and is a very happy boy. He loves to play, rough and tumble with his brother, and do dare-devil stunts (he currently loves to climb onto Mason's toddler bed and then jump off... ah!). When the boys play we hold our breath because we think Lincoln is going to get hurt... but there he is, pinned down or bowled over, and he just looks up and smiles and laughs. He loves to be held (most of the time) and is a Momma's boy. He is still a big eater and is in the stage where he thinks it is funny to throw food on the floor. He has had small amounts of yogurt 4 times now and is handling it great (a million thumbs up!). Next up will be small bits of cheese. He is now off the million dollar Alimentum formula and is drinking Rice Milk (for now until we get him onto reg milk). He is also into throwing things into the toilet (yuck!) and is SO fast at opening that lid and chucking it in. He walks like a pro now-a-days and is walking 95+% of the time. He is still "squawk-a-mole-ee" - Mr. Vocal! He waves bye bye (and is starting to say bye-bye), is beginning to blow kisses, and still refuses to clap his hands. He does great when I cut his hair with clippers but hates to hold still when I get him dressed. He LOVES his Daddy and lights up and runs for the door as soon as he gets home. We had his 1st year appointment and he is 19 lb 13 oz and 30 1/4 inches. The doc said he seems more flexible than the average kid... random, right?
{Bumblee Cup Cakes!
Not pictured is our 'black/yellow' table with lemon drops, butterscotch candies, reisen chocolates, and mini oreos. Golden yellow punch, and black/yellow plates and napkins.... I had great intentions to take lots of pictures, whoops!)
{black/yellow party hat smash cake.... milk and soy free :) }

We love you Lincoln!!! We are so blessed to have you in our family!
3 comments:
Since Lincoln likes to throw food on the floor you need a puppy!!! I know where to get one!!! LOL jk
He is SO ADORABLE!!! did you make those cute cupcakes bc they are so perfect looking!!! Miss you guys!
So fun! Happy Birthday Lincoln! I love your decorations, I may have to borrow an idea or two :)
Post a Comment