Monday, July 25, 2011

Sweet deal


I realize they are my kids... but aren't these adorable?????

The volunteer fire department comes around asking for donations and in return for a donation you get a free session with a photographer and a free 10x13 portrait. You don't expect much for a 'free' portrait, but how cute?! Of course I bought a 5x7 of each of the boys too :) They're growing so fast!

2 comments:

faith said...

These are adorable! I love that Mason has the same smile in both and looking at Matt in your family picture, I can see where he gets it. :) Very cute!

Jess and Chris said...

Mason totally has this GQ look in his individual pic. Its kinda a "hey girls...I'm a stud" look. Chris says he gets it from his uncle! Hahaha. Does that suprise anyone?! Cute boys! We better have cute kids...you guys are tough competition!! :]