I decided to brave dial up for a few minutes and I patiently waited for our blog to load...
Then I gasped.
First, because of the SHAMROCKS. Oh my goodness.
Second, because of the last post date - February 25th! Holy cow!
I don't know who I should be apologizing to... you, my blog, the internetsphere, the part of my personality that really enjoys blogging. Maybe all of them. You get the idea. Sorry!
I called Comcast and set up our appointment for our internet to be set up for next Friday, May 6th. We anticipate, come what may, moving in on May 7th - regardless of how many loose ends we have left to tie (we will just tie them after we move in). Tile began yesterday and finish painting will commence this weekend and carpet is slated to be installed this coming week. The end is in sight!
I look forward to posting before and after pictures and giving you a good, long post on the topic of creating our home!
Neglected blog, soon you will be neglected no longer!
Til then... hope you had a great April!
2 comments:
We have missed you and can't wait til you come back to the blog world in full force!
and March! :) Just teasing. I can't wait to see the pictures!!!
Post a Comment