Ah, how awkward you can feel taking a mug shot... alas, here we are at 28 weeks, little Lincoln (we are pretty sure this will be Lincoln, have I mentioned that?...) snug inside. He is still quite active and seems to enjoy being tucked against my right rib cage (really? do ya gotta?). Mason enjoys patting, pointing, rubbing, and kissing my belly and calls it "baby" - hopefully he'll feel as fond when he comes out :) As a side note, as the weather is finally turning warmer, I now have plans to sit in a kiddie pool on the back porch all summer long. Anyone with me?
P.S. We have found our next place to live! Although our current location has been SO perfect for us, in anticipation of baby #2 we wanted to get into a place with more space. We'll be moving Memorial day weekend and not too far from here, just a few minutes away from Matt's work. This next location also seems to be just perfect for our needs... Heavenly Father truly watches out for all of us! Anyway, more to come later!
4 comments:
I'm totally in that kiddie pool with you all summer long!
Oh, AND you look awesome pregnant! You carry it all so well. You're so pretty! Are the bangs new? Maybe I just haven't seen you in a really long time.
28 weeks already?! You look great!
I love the name Lincoln! I would have used it but Brian didn't love it as much as I did :( Great name and you guys look great!
Post a Comment