(note the pile of liquor boxes in the background... if people didn't know us better...)
I think one of the hardest parts for me right now is accepting the state of our house!! The other night, on one of my nightly treks to the little girls room thanks to baby #2, I gasped and panicked a little at the sight of our disheveled bedroom! Since then I've been trying to keep things at least in "piles" so it doesn't seem quite as overwhelming. All in good time... for now I am just trying to keep the kitchen sink clean so I can feel better about the overall state of things - isn't is funny how keeping your sink clean can make everything else feel OK?
Now, time to get back to work!!!
4 comments:
Good luck packing. Let me know if I can help you at all or if you need help moving on Saturday!
LOL, why is it always the liquor boxes that you get for free when you're packing? We've still got a couple around too, I think. And I totally agree about the kitchen sink thing.
You can do it!! :-)
I love that picture of Mason. He is so cute! Good Luck packing. I know how you feel-I hate living in chaos. Let us know if you need help with anything. Hope you are feeling good!
is that the music channel I see on in the background??? ;)
Post a Comment