Monday, October 19, 2009

From Ducks to Doo-doo

Here is a quick snapshot of me and Mason on Saturday afternoon after feeding the ducks with Daddy... about 1.5 hours before a stomach virus hit me...



and left me feeling like this:




Here is to being back to normal soon! It seems that a LOT of people have been getting this bug in the last week or so, so keep washing your hands and try to stay home if you're sick!
P.S. Good news, as of yet, it doesnt seem the boys have gotten it - although Mase might have had it Thur/Fri... not entirely sure. I'll be crossing my fingers!

3 comments:

Diana Taylor said...

I hope you are feeling better, and yes it sure has been going around I swear everyone I know has had it. Hope the boys don't get sick, it was almost 5 days between when the first one and last one got it in our house. :(

Ellie said...

I think my immune system is super human. Must be all that fried food I eat....

Mandy said...

I hope you're feeling better. I'll send you the hoops and yoyo get better video. :)