Monday, April 7, 2008

Watch out, world... another Spann!!

We are 3 months pregnant (12 weeks) and COULD NOT be more EXCITED!

15 comments:

Tiffany said...

YAY!!! Congrats! That is so exciting. Hope you are feeling well, or at least starting to feel better. We are gonna want to see growing belly pictures so make sure to take some!

Mandy said...

Yay for little spanns! We love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Yea for a babY! Congrats

Melynda said...

OH MY GOODNESS...I am SOOO excited for you guys! Mandy called me and told me to check your blog and sure enough it was the greatest news ever! I am sure you are both so happy. Please keep updating your blog and I will call you soon. How are you feeling?

Ellie said...

Oh geez...i'm leaving the country.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Having babies is the best!! (Well, not the actual birthing process- but pregnancy and the general idea that you'll be a mommy soon!!!)

Laura said...

Marné is excited for a new friend! Hope you are starting to feel better!

pam said...

YAY!!!!! That is such great news! Shawn told me yesterday but it was exciting to see your little baby's picture too!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Becker said...

You know, they say the sicker you get, the more likely it is you're having a girl. Of course, my Mom got sick with every one of us and only one time in seven did she actually HAVE a girl, so it's not a fool proof method. :) Congrats! I hope Caleb gets to meet Baby Spann. We're going to come up for October Conference. Try to shoot for then! :)

Katie said...

Yeahhhh!

The Foote Family said...

Congratulations!!! YAY! We are so excited. You're going to LOVE parenthood! I am so glad we found your blog. You should seriously call us next time you're in Vegas--we will give you a limo ride and visit.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Take a lot of pictures. THe time passes so fast!!

Anonymous said...

Mom: I am so excited! One of the girls I teach with said her ultra-sound showed 150 and it was a girl! WHO KNOWS? ONLY GOD!

I AM SO HAPPY TO BE HAVING A GRANDCHILD!

Carly said...

Congrats, Jordyn! We couldn't be happier for you. Hope you haven't had too rough of a first trimester. What's your due date? It will change your world...for the BEST. Can't wait to find out if it's a girl or a boy. Keep us posted. Good luck to you.

Melea said...

Congratulations! How exciting! I am so happy for you. You are almost over the "morning sickness." Stick it out...of course, you don't really have a choice! :)