Thanks (once again!) to Jason for hooking us up with some sweet tickets! Matt had never gotten over his jealousy that I got to see Craig Morgan in concert without him last summer, so this concert was much anticipated for our household :)
After admiring the salt flats for a few hours (aka: nothing - see picture), we finally made it into town and had
a fast but fun night (minus when we all didn't feel too hot after eating at a buffet). Matt got to meet Craig and try to creep him out by knowing the area he lives in- however, I guess Matt wasn't as creepy as me (?) bc their conversation seemed to flow a lot better than my previous attempt and basically ended with Craig inviting us to gamble with them after the concert (too bad we don't gamble)! Although we only ran into Craig once after the concert, I think Matt is slyly implying we hung out with him :)
One more note... Matt ended up voluntarily hopping behind the counter with Jason and helping him sell merchandise after the concert... I found it pretty funny! Particularly because Matt looked like he fit in with the country crowd more than Jason. :) I guess there is always room for one more.
3 comments:
That first picture looks like Matt is enjoying a beer...I thought he dropped that habit.
Did he sing the tractor song? I think that is a favorite in our house. I've even gotten Andrew to the point that he can sing
p p p p-plower part. I'm glad you guys had fun!
JORDYN! I found you through Hillary's blog. I went to visit our old office at BYU this week and was remembering fondly how you made it bearable. Hope you don't mind the blogstalking, but I had to let you know that I still think you're fabulous & hope everything is going great. Come visit my blog sometime! besomethingtoblogabout.blogspot.com
Post a Comment